Friday, June 11, 2010

Hello! Dollies

Hello everyone!


Inspired by the Julie Powell project, I am going to use this blog to further my baking abilities. I will bake or make a new dessert every week and let you know how it goes. If it tastes good, or blows up in my face, I will post it along with pictures of my creations.


I have loved baking ever since I was a kid- when my mom and I would make Hello Dollies for Christmas. Maybe that is why when I moved out of my parents' house I discovered a passion for baking. I constantly want to try to make new things and make old favorites better by adding something new. I hope you enjoy reading my posts as much as I will enjoy making them.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, how fun. The flower cake is adorable by the way.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to reading (and salivating!)
    *hugs

    ReplyDelete